Sherry-Lee Smith – Psychologist Perth, WA.
Sherry-Lee Smith is a psychologist who works with children and adolescents in private practice in Wembley, in the northern suburbs of Perth WA. Sherry undertakes counselling and psychotherapy with children and adolescents from 5 years of age on a variety of issues, including treatment for;
- Anxiety Disorders
- Separation Anxiety
- Behavioural Difficulties
- OCD – Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Eating Disorders
- Body Image Issues
- Family Separation
- Family Conflict
- Drug or Alcohol Use
- Friendships and Relationships Issues
Sherry is also available for parent consultations and counselling.
Sherry uses a variety of therapeutic approaches depending on the developmental level and unique needs of each child or adolescent. Counselling and psychotherapy approaches may include;
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)
- Expressive Therapy (ET)
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Directive or Non-directive Play Therapy
- Sandtray Therapy
Click here for more information or to book an appointment with Sherry.